Submit a Map
Support the Mod
This is a preview of the Sven Co-op 5.0 change log as of 26th September, 2014. Further changes may be made prior to product release.
- Notable features
- Game core
- Game engine
- Sound engine
- Non-playable characters
- Mapping tools
- Map changes
- Map pack changes
- Non-playable characters
- Weapons / items
- Sound changes
- Hammer editor changes
- Other changes
- Sven Co-op is now its' own independent game distributed on Steam, free of charge.
- Includes 3 packages: A game package for players, a tool package for dedicated server operators, and an SDK package for content developers.
- Includes use of the Steam game hub platform and community features. (workshop functionality to be included in a future release)
- Sven Co-op now uses a customized GoldSrc engine under licence from Valve.
- Gives us the opportunity to improve upon common limitations in the GoldSrc engine.
- Maps can now be up to ~1000x larger! (131,072 units away from zero instead of just 4,096)
- Mappers: See the engine changes section for more details and technical information.
- New scripting engine using AngelScript:
- New entity: trigger_script
- A map script can be loaded by specifying a file in the map's configuration using key map_script.
- Scripts can be triggered one off or periodically (thinking).
- Alternative script files can be used, and shared across maps.
- Store persistent data reliably with SQLite back-end storage.
- Entire server modifications can be designed, along with SQLite and MySQL storage for server-specific scripts.
- Watch out in future change logs as many more updates will come with this!
- New inventory system by using the new entity item_inventory, which is an item that a player holds on to for trigger rules and/or side-effects. Some example possibilities:
- A key item must be carried by a player to a locked door, rather than it instantly becoming unlocked for rushers to wait by.
- A bomb defuse kit has to be brought to a bomb to defuse it, or it explodes and you all die.
- A gas mask can protect a player from nerve gas, but only lasts 2 minutes.
- Did someone say Capture the Flag??
- New models for all weapon pick-ups and third person view models to match the high quality first person models.
- New preliminary A.I. pathing entities for better control on where NPC's move around a map.
- Player weapons/ammunition can now be carried across map changes. (if a map wants to do this)
- Added announcement when a player joins a server (as they enter the world after connecting, not when they start connecting) to match the message when players leave.
- Added entity alias weapon_9mmar to entity weapon_mp5 for case-sensitive compatibility.
- Changed cheat command impulse 101 (giveall) to provide 5 spores instead of 1.
- Changed env_sound so that they can be used with brush triggers:
- New spawn flag use only (1) will disable automatic activation based on proximity.
- When triggered if the radius setting is 0, no radius check will happen, and the effect is applied.
- When triggered if the radius setting is not 0, a radius check will happen, and the effect is applied only if the player is within radius.
- Changed maps with player model enforcement to write the player choice model in "cl_model" instead of "team" in the client info string.
- Changed word executing for parsing when loading skill and static configurations, as these files are not directly executed.
- env_beam and env_lightning: Fixed not accepting explicit on/off inputs.
- Disabled map restart when a player respawns whilst CVAR's coop and deathmatch are both disabled.
- Expanded command myinfo to show your health, armor, score, deaths, network defined entity name, game extras level, and server administrator level.
- Fixed electric crowbar effect not visible when other players use it.
- Fixed entities game_counter, game_counter_set, game_end, game_player_counter, game_player_equip, game_player_hurt, game_player_respawn_zone, game_player_team, game_player_zone, game_score, game_slot_counter, game_team_master, game_team_set, game_text, and trigger_createentity from not being able to make use of the delay and killtarget keys.
- Fixed exploit allowing players to change weapon whilst holding a Minigun or shock rifle.
- Fixed HUD not resizing properly when the game window is resized.
- Fixed inconsistent behaviour of weapon holstering, particularly when being caught by a Barnacle.
- Fixed majority of crashes when handling strings (be it leaks, buffer overruns, etc).
- Fixed maps with no sky defined using the sky from the previous map, now the default sky 2desert will be used instead.
- Fixed many unsafe string operations in older code.
- Fixed player minigun spin sound not being heard by other players.
- Fixed player scores and deaths being limited to +/-32,768 in the score board.
- Fixed players having their rendering properties changed at the start of a revival.
- Fixed some rare cases of dead players becoming ghosts.
- Fixed Steam Pipe file searches/openings being spammed in the developer console (now requires developer level 2).
- squadmaker: Fixed turrets always spawning in the floor orientation when they should be ceiling orientated (or a custom angle).
- Fixed third person weapon models not being able to override their attachment.
- func_tanklaser: Fixed client-side crash with the laser sight.
- func_tracktrain: Removed sound events so they can be replaced with a global sound replacement.
- trigger_setorigin: Fixed not accepting explicit off input in constant mode.
- trigger_teleport: Fixed teleporter always becoming inactive when a toggle input is given.
- New animation for a player while caught by a Barnacle.
- New animation for a player while walking unarmed.
- New bindings for analogue joystick axis':
- joy_*pos / joy_*neg: Two bindings for each axis on both positive and negative directions.
- Replace the asterisk with one of the axis letters: X, Y, Z, R, U, or B.
- New cheat command givepoints to directly add or subtract your score.
- New client CVAR "gamebuild" to side with "gamename" and "gameversion", so plug-ins can retrieve the build number of the game binaries.
- New client CVAR "joy_bindthreshold" to control a deadzone for axis bindings to commands.
- New client CVAR "hud_weaponautoswitch" to control automatic weapon switching:
- 0: Never switch
- 1: Only if better (default)
- 2: Always switch
- New entity flag FL_NOWEAPONS (1<<27) to deny the use of player weapons.
- New entity item_inventory, an item that is held on to / carried by a player. Similar to Team Fortress Classic but with many improvements:
- Future release will allow NPC's to collect and use items too.
- Can be used against various triggers/entities according to inventory rules.
- Optional basic properties:
- Item name.
- Item group name.
- Display name (client).
- Description (client).
- Collection limit (item is destroyed once surpassed).
- Weight (players can carry up to 100 weight).
- Delay before returning to origin after dropped.
- Delay respawn after returning (weapon/ammo style).
- Optional rules to filter collection:
- Filter by player target name(s).
- Must have / must not have item(s).
- Must have / must not have number of items from group(s).
- Item(s) must have / must not have moved from their origin.
- Multiple target/item names in rules can be defined by splitting them with a semi-colon.
- Optional properties when carried:
- Visible in third person.
- Alternative model skin/body/sequence.
- Maximum time the item can be held on for.
- Item can be dropped by choice.
- Item is kept on holder death.
- Item is kept on holder respawn.
- Optional event triggers:
- On collection.
- On can't collect (filter rules).
- On dropped.
- On can't drop (not allowed).
- On use (by a trigger).
- On return.
- Can provide a range of optional effects to the player carrying the item:
- Effects can be marked as permanent until the player respawns.
- Block weapons.
- Extra / less time before starting to drown.
- Friction modifier.
- Ghost / non-solid.
- Glow shell.
- Gravity modifier.
- Speed modifier.
- More effects to be added in future (like damage, extra/less health, extra/less armor/battery, etc).
- Items can be remotely collected/dropped/destoryed by a trigger:
- On/activate: Remotely collect for !activator.
- Off/deactivate: Remotely force drop for !activator requested by !caller.
- Toggle: Does on/off depending on if the item is currently idle or held.
- Kill: Remotely force drop for !activator requested by !caller, then destroy the item immediately.
- New client command "inventory" will print the player's inventory in their console (a fancy UI will be added in a future release).
- New client command "dropitem <item>" will throw an item away depending on the parameter:
- *: Throw away all items possible.
- name: Throw away an item by its' name.
- #number: Throw away an item by its' entity index (if it has no name).
- Functionality for processing inventory rules attached to various entities:
- All defined rules must pass in order for a pass to be given to the entity in question.
- Rule: Need item(s).
- Rule: Need number of item(s) from group(s).
- Rule: Must not have item(s).
- Rule: Must not have number of item(s) from group(s).
- Force drop/return/destroy item name(s)/group(s) on rules pass.
- Trigger if the activator failed against the inventory rules.
- Entities enabled for inventory rule processing and what you can do with them:
- func_button: Prevent button being used.
- func_rot_button: Prevent button being used.
- func_door: Prevent door being used.
- func_door_rotating: Prevent door being used.
- func_tankcontrols: Prevent tank being controlled.
- func_traincontrols: Prevent train being controlled.
- func_water: Prevent water rising/falling (as water is just a clone of door).
- trigger_changelevel: Prevent level from changing.
- trigger_once: Prevent trigger being used.
- trigger_hurt: Defend player from damage.
- trigger_multiple: Prevent trigger being used.
- New map CVAR's "maxhealth" and "maxarmor" to manually define the player health/battery limits.
- New map CVAR "npc_dropweapons" to allow all NPC's to drop their weapons on death.
- Player fall damage can be disabled completely by setting map CVAR "mp_falldamage" to -1.
- Removed 3-tier skill system, along with a huge range of skill settings for that (two thirds).
- Removed mod-level feature combining all weapon pick-up models into a single model to save on model slots, this is no longer needed.
- Removed mod-level hack for borderless window (r_borderless) as we can do this in the engine now.
- trigger_changelevel: Added ability for players to carry weapons/ammo across maps by setting key "keep_inventory" to 1.
- Consists of health, armor/battery, weapons, ammunition, ammunition inside weapons, which weapon is selected, have HEV suit, and have long jump module. Does not consist of any item_inventory
- Inventory only carries to the map specified in the entity.
- Inventory will remain available for 1 minute after it is first redeemed so maps prone to spawn fragging won't mean players have lost their inventory.
- Players are always granted the equipment in the next map's configuration as standard, then their carried inventory is merged into it.
- Existing maps will not be effected until modified to enable this feature, though new maps will have this enabled by default.
- weaponbox: Fixed ignoring spawnflag don't respawn.
- Independent engine branch based on Valve's GoldSrc/Half-Life engine (version 188.8.131.52 build 6027) with SteamPipe. Modified under licence from Valve Corporation.
- New launchers:
- svencoop.exe: Game launcher.
- svends.exe: Dedicated server launcher.
- sventv.exe: Spectator proxy server launcher.
- Default game folder is now "svencoop" from "valve".
- Default heap memory size is now 256MB from 40MB (for clients) or 32MB (for servers).
- Default heap memory size will step down by 64MB decrements until enough memory can be allocated by the host system.
- Compiled launchers with the large address aware flag so that up to 3GB of memory can be consumed on 32-bit Windows systems (if the /3GB boot switch is used), and up to 4GB on 64-bit Windows systems. Both up from their 2GB limit.
- Launch parameter -heapsize can now be written in MB/GB (i.e. -heapsize 256M or -heapsize 1G).
- An error message will show if you try to run the game without a valid application subscription on Steam rather than just doing nothing at all.
- New limits (engine core):
- Maximum base decals: Raised to 1,024 from 256.
- Maximum edicts: Raised to 8,192 from 900.
- Maximum models: Raised to 8,192 from 512.
- Maximum sounds: Raised to 4,096 from 512.
- Maximum heap memory size: Raised to 256MB from 128MB.
- Minimum heap memory size: Raised to 64MB from 14MB.
- Maximum frame rate: Raised to 120 from 100 (for the new 120Hz TFT monitors).
- New limits (for maps):
- Maximum brushes: Raised to 32,767 from 8,192.
- Maximum clip nodes: Raised to 65,536 from 32,767.
- Maximum edicts: Raised to 8,192 from 1,024.
- Maximum entity key size: Raised to 256 from 32.
- Maximum entity string size: Raised to 4096 from 1024.
- Maximum entity value size: Raised to 1MB from 128kB.
- Maximum leafs: Raised to 65,536 from 8,192.
- Maximum light data: Raised to 64MB from 16MB.
- Maximum light maps: Raised to 512 from 64.
- Maximum models: Raised to 4,096 from 400.
- Maximum nodes: Raised to 65,536 from 32,767.
- Maximum planes: Raised to 65,536 from 32,767.
- Maximum textures: Raised to 2,048 from 512.
- Maximum visibility data: Raised to 64MB from 16MB.
- Maximum world size: Raised to +/-131,072 from +/-4,096: Only enabled if the game's liblist contains largemap_aware, as the game will need to be built use different data types for handling co-ordinates.
- Added callback function so the engine can inform the game when a player disconnects.
- Added graceful shutdown if a BSP failed to load properly.
- Added new key mappings for joystick axis (so analogue L/R triggers can be bound to a command).
- Added server command "logaddress_list" to list all current log forwarders (useful for external log managers).
- Added server CVAR "listipcfgfile" as a pointer to file "listip.cfg", works the same as CVAR "bannedcfgfile".
- Added server CVAR "sv_log_daily" to enable daily rotation of server log files rather than a new file for every map played.
- Added wild-card search functionality for entity targets.
- Changed host error message backwards mins/maxs to include the entity origin and the offending values.
- Fixed entity collision detection stopping immediately as soon as it finds an entity that should not collide, instead of processing other entities wanting to collide.
- Fixed empty player authentication ID strings returned whilst the server is shutting down.
- Fixed map entity model key causing a crash if it is higher than 999 (due to a 4 character limit).
- Fixed model hitboxes not scaling along with a model's physical size.
- Fixed PAS/PVS not using the player's view origin causing effects/sounds in cameras to not play.
- New flags for entity effects:
- EF_NOANIMTEXTURES (256): Never animate a texture on given brush.
- EF_FRAMEANIMTEXTURES (512): If the brush has a "frame" value, the corresponding animating texture index is used.
- Server will now flush the log file buffer every minute rather than when the handle is closed to minimize how much log data is lost when a server crashes.
- Re-added client DLL CRC checking so that mods using our engine branch can still enforce client consistency (controlled by Liblist entry crcclientdll).
- Improved reliability of sounds playing from an origin outside a player's PAS/PVS.
- Changed CODEC order when looking for sentence sound files, so that lossless and higher quality CODEC's are used first.
- Custom materials can now be transported to players:
- Materials file defined by "materials_file" either in the map properties or configuration file.
- Standard relative path is /sound/<bspname>/<filename>".
- Custom material definitions will replace default material definitions.
- Fixed entity sounds not following their owner if the sound started outside of the player's visible entity set.
- Fixed sounds still playing after disconnecting or during a map change.
- Overhauled lip sync by using a better wave dataset to work with.
- Added monster event 2003 to specify a material specific footstep sound should be used.
- Fixed NPC's not attacking anything when no players are close enough, controllable with map configuration option "sv_ai_enemy_detection_mode":
- 0: Only scan for enemies when inside a player PVS (default Half-Life behaviour).
- 1: Always scan for enemies.
- Fixed rare case where NPC's will fail to make a ranged attack because they are facing the wrong way, NPC's will now face their target if they fail to chase it.
- Preliminary version of new A.I. pathing entities: path_waypoint, path_condition, and path_condition_controller.
- Removed "madwhack" knock back effect when hit by a SAW or sniper rifle projectile.
- Removed old path_monster code.
- Removed old frame rate and ground speed adjustment code.
- Barnacle: Fixed trigger on death condition not working.
- Barney: Fixed bad aiming angles when triggered by scripts (i.e. Blue Shift's firing range).
- Chumtoad: Fixed toxic cloud often being invisible due to missing origin in the network message.
- Heavy weapons grunt: Fixed body and sub-model being incorrect in rare instances, usually after being revived.
- Heavy weapons grunt: Fixed visual issue with barrel aim while his Minigun is spinning up.
- Heavy weapons grunt: Increased likelihood of running to grab his Minigun if his enemy is hiding.
- Otis: Increased framerate for ACT_RUN sequence.
- Roach: Fixed roaches standing still forever.
- Custom branch of ZHLT 3.4 map compiler tools especially for our customized engine.
- Based of Vluzacn's branch, build 33.
- Available in our SDK package on Steam.
- Available for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
- Included map _server_start intended for servers with plug-ins to prepare/load their external data on SvenDS launch.
- Automatically ends after 1 minute, the server map cycle will then begin.
- Should it not end automatically a player spawning can press a button to end it.
- Slowed down the laser firing and turning rate so players don't get killed nearly every time they enter the small boss section.
Dead Simple Neo 2
- Increased music volume slightly.
- Lowered glow effect on medics.
- Removed long briefing cut-scene for a briefing room you can read the objectives from.
- 1A, 1B: Replaced texture AAATRIGGER to NULL.
- 1B: Fixed boxes climbed on in the office area causing a player to become stuck inside if they were standing where the boxes end up.
- 2A, 3A, 3C: Removed all ambient_generics without a sound file specified -- most of which had no target name specified either.
- 2B: Fixed falling floor from being blocked by baby headcrabs by giving it massive crush damage.
- 2E: Fixed falling floor into the boss chamber sometimes sitting on top of respawning players due to it not moving quickly enough.
- 3A: Obstructed the view of the bodyguards into the gas chamber at the end of the map to stop them trying to shoot at players through the unbreakable glass.
- 3C: Fixed zombies spawning inside each other.
- Removed installation/un-installation scripts: All maps included with permission.
- All: Removed all kill monsters to proceed gates.
- All: Enabled cross-map inventory.
- C1A1B, C1A1C, C1A1D, C1A1F: Removed pistol from standard equipment (Office Complex).
- C1A2A, C1A2B, C1A2C, C1A2D, C1A2E: Removed shotgun from standard equipment (We've got Hostiles).
- C1A3A, C1A3B, C1A3C, C1A3D, C1A3E: Removed MP5 from standard equipment (Blast Pit).
Half-Life: Opposing Force campaign
- Removed installation/un-installation scripts: All maps included with permission.
Half-Life: Blue Shift campaign
- Removed installation/un-installation scripts: All maps included with permission.
- BA_Yard3: Fixed a battery falling through the floor.
- BA_Yard3: Fixed a medkit falling through a shelf.
Half-Life: Uplink campaign
- All: Enabled cross-map inventory.
- Lowered glow effect on the jumper.
- New pick-up / third person model for the secret gold 357.
- Fixed boss monster being able to prevent players spawning (and living for more than half a second).
- Fixed players getting stuck on the slopes of sandbags.
- Fixed visible null texture border around the edges of bunkers.
- Removed unused cycler entity.
- Deleted obsolete music file.
- All: Added a neat-o background landscape.
- All: Added looping music.
- All: Added more ammunition to the start.
- All: Enabled cross-map inventory.
- All: Fixed some lighting bugs.
- Part 1: Fixed bad clipping under the spawn point.
- Part 1: Fixed players being able to jump outside the map at the outdoor grunt area.
- Part 2: Fixed bad clipping under the spawn point.
- Part 4: Added a SAW to the top of the pyramid, and changed an Uzi to akimbo Uzi's.
- Part 4: Added clip brush to prevent blocks being pushed down to the Pharaoh.
- Part 4: Added clip brushes to prevent players avoiding the Pharaoh.
- Part 4: Reduced boss hit points.
- Part 4: Reduced world polygons in the pyramid.
- All: Added custom sniper rifle to human grunts.
- All: Fixed car/train sound replacements so they don't sound like Half-Life trains.
- All: Updated global model replacement to include the sniper rifle.
- All: Fixed grapple texture appearing as the default texture if a subsequent map is loaded without playing the first map.
- Part 3: Fixed players blocking a lift near the end by giving it massive crush damage.
- Part 4, Part 5: Fixed an occasional backwards mins/maxs crash on load.
- Part 4, Part 5: Removed unused WAD files from the map requirements.
- Part 6: Fixed some turrets having an assassin display name.
- Part 6: Replaced fake Kingpin boss (alien slave replacement) for the real thing.
- XP modifications no longer force extreme difficulty.
- Lowered delay before difficulty can be chosen.
- Non-ghost players will now be shown a message telling them to wait to be revived when they die.
- Increased player respawn delay to 8 seconds.
- Players can now re-join the assaulting players when each checkpoint is reached.
- All: Some brand new sections!
- Fixed asking players to destroy the credit stealer device when it has already been destroyed.
- Fixed Nomble music not stopping when the map has been won or lost.
- Removed unintended explosion decals from outside at sector 2.
- The two central spots now give players 2 credits upon building, rather than 2 useless turrets.
- The virus alert message is now more clear.
Map pack changes
These are fixes for the extra maps provided via content packs, and are not part of the vanilla game.
- Changed a lot of doors to stay open once opened so respawning players can catch up.
- Changed some of the awkwardly placed buttons to be use based rather than touch based to prevent player confusion.
- Fixed players exploiting a climbing shortcut with the plant pots in the lobby.
- All: Re-compiled all maps with more modern compilers (improved clipping, lighting, and visibility).
- Part 1: Added clip brush to cover an inaccessible area.
- Part 1: Added minor damage to all rotating doors, so headcrabs can't block them from opening.
- Part 1: Fixed a headcrab being stuck inside a ceiling.
- Part 1: Fixed bad texture alignment on a fire alarm.
- Part 4: Fixed a battery sinking into the floor after spawning on a shelf.
- Changed the green goo to use slime contents instead of lava.
- Fixed final elevator doors from being opened again once it has "moved".
- Fixed incorrect track pathing at the bottom of the rotating train elevator.
- Fixed a teleporter being inactive when it should be active.
- Increased health of first gargantua.
- Removed some of the excessive big mommas and a gargantua.
- Fixed Chubby hologram producing blood when shot.
- Fixed a pistol being spawned 49 times along with a spawning player.
- Part 1: Reduced the insane amount of monsters spawning at each area.
- Map now has a 4 hour time limit instead of running infinitely.
- Fixed a door moving the wrong direction.
- Fixed a door opening above a building's wall.
- Fixed rotating doors opening into a wall.
- Removed an empty ambient_generic.
- All: Added more 9mm ammo boxes around the map.
- All: Disabled ledge climbing to stop some unintended exploits/shortcuts.
- All: Increased starting ammo as players would always run out quickly.
- All: Reduced many of the excessive enemy spawn counts.
- Part 1: Fixed infinitely spawning grunts in the first section of the tower.
- Part 1: Fixed trip mines from being inside the walls.
- Part 3: Added trigger to open the armory from inside of it.
- Part 3: Fixed enemies from spawn camping players by stopping the lower half of the door from opening.
- Part 3: Increased speed of the water rising from 3 to 10 units/second.
- Part 4: Fixed old spawn points being activated again after new ones.
- Part 4: Lowered unreasonable hitpoints of assassins in the subway.
- Fixed teleporters being inactive when it should be active.
- Fixed HEV models with glasses not having see-through lenses.
- Fixed HEV models not having the proper colour changing skins.
- Fixed Barnacle grapple tongue not launching from the correct position.
- Fixed weapon muzzle flashes not being in the correct positions.
- New animations for running/walking, barnacled, and keyboard typing.
- New HD player models for Barney (x2), Gman, and Scientist (x7).
- Including human grunt model with correct animations to prevent animation mismatches from Valve's version.
- Removed obsolete death-match models from Valve where we already have a HD replacement.
- Barney, Barnabus: Added Desert Eagle, 357, and MP5 weapon sub-models/animations.
- Barney, Barnabus, Otis, Otto, Zombie: New footstep event (2003) so they all play the same set of footstep sounds based on the material they are standing on.
- Heavy weapons grunt: Added new animations for walking and running with a pistol.
- Otis, Otto: Replacing model for HD version by Ambient Impact.
Weapons / items
- Weapons: New models for all weapon pick-ups and third person view models to match the high quality first person models.
- New high quality sounds for concrete (default), dirt, and snow footsteps -- 8 sounds for each.
- Updated many vanilla textures with more appropriate material sounds.
Hammer editor changes
- Added support for exporting maps with floating-point co-ordinates.
- 3D draw distance limit increased to 40,000.
- Co-ordinate boundaries increased from +/-4,096 to +/-131,072.
- Texture chooser: Added 192x and 256x texture display sizes.
- Texture chooser: Changed texture name font from Courier New 10pt to Lucida Console 14pt.
- Configuration: Added Xbox 360 controller configuration "controller-xb360.cfg".
- FGD: Added base class ZHLTbmodel for all brush-based entities:
- Key zhlt_usemodel: Template Model Target
- Key zhlt_copylight: Copy Lighting From Target
- FGD: Added flag Trigger on arrival to info_teleport_destination.
- FGD: Added key activity and hinttype to info_node and info_node_air.
- FGD: Added key keep_inventory to trigger_changelevel enabled by default.
- FGD: Added key path_name to all A.I. entities (and spawners) to make use of the new path entities.
- FGD: Added key soundlist to func_train and func_tracktrain for global sound replacements.
- FGD: Doors and trains are now configured to obey trigger modes by default.
- FGD: Entities game_counter, game_counter_set, game_end, game_player_counter, game_player_equip, game_player_hurt, game_player_respawn_zone, game_player_team, game_player_zone, game_score, game_slot_counter, game_team_master, game_team_set, and game_text now inherit class TargetX.
- FGD: Fixed target key appearing on some entities twice.
- FGD: New entities:
- FGD: Removed keys path_monster and goal_ent from all A.I. entities (and spawners).
- Liblist: Added entries crcclientdll and largemap_aware.
- Liblist: Removed entries num_edicts and heapsize.
- Manual: Added a basic guide for setting up a server.
- Manual: Removed mapping cvar sv_airmove as it no longer exists.
- Score board: New icon gold dollar sign for large donors, the headcrab icon is now for the testing team and light content contributors.
- Score board: Replaced icon gold Uzi for one of the newer weapon model.
- Score board: Server owners now have a separate image from administrators, rather than just a tinted overlay.
- Score board: Tweaked appearance of the electric crowbar and game logo icons.
- UI: Dedicated server interface now has the same colour scheme as the game UI.
- UI: Fixed many model preview images from appearing smashed and not showing the colour previews.
- UI: Increased width of map selection listbox in the create game form.
- UI: Removed "Change game" entry in the main menu.
- UI: Tidied up various parts of the options screens, removed redundant options.
- New set of stock spray images.
- Removed redundant tools GCF_Extract, Ripent, and Unzip.