MegaXXXXXXXMassacre Giant (XXXel-replaced)
Changes in SvenCo-op v2.1
- Improved shell casing XXXel
- Minor miscelXXXeous tweaks
New XXXXXXX: Pit Drone
(XXXel by Gearbox).
Eats fallen XXXXXXX to gain health
New XXXXXXX: Shock Trooper (XXXel by Gearbox).
Spore grenades disabled in this version due to time constraints
New XXXXXXX: Shockroach (XXXel by Gearbox).
XXXXXX XXXXXX Shockroach not added in this version
Precision based telefragging for XXXXX and teleport points (If
you're not directly in the way, you won't be telefragged)
Heavily damaged RoboXXXXXs will have a glowshell shock effect
randomly and, while active, touching them will result in injuries
RoboXXXXXs XXXXXXX when they experience overkill damage (Before
or during their explosion sequence)
Friendly XXXXXXXs attacked by XXXXXXs become friendly again
after being healed
Added Medkit mirror health
Houndeyes eat their fallen XXXXXXX to gain health
Non-Sniper Male assassins investigate sounds
Squad based XXXXXXXs not in squads will try to form a squad
every so often
Akimbo and Single XXXs produce shells when firing
Added sv_dropXXXXXXs as a XXX CFG setting (For disabling XXXXXXs
dropping XXXXXXs on death/with the Drop command). Default: 1
XXXel replacement added per XXXXXX_ entity. (Don't have to use
the squadmaker entity now)
New Commands for XXXpers (cheats must be
-- No Clip ->
cl_noclip 1 in console
-- NoTarget -> cl_notarget 1
- XXXXXing at "Off" XXXXXpoints bug fixed
- Fixed Friendly Male Assassins/Robo XXXXXs shooting Friendly
- Fixed XXXel replacement bug for Male Assassins/Robo
- Fixed crash bug with applying properties to non-XXXXXXXs in
- Fixed Houndeye pause problem
- Robo XXXXXs, XXXXX XXXXXs and Male Assassins do not throw
grenades at dead XXXXXXX
- XXX XXXXXed snarks attack XXXXXs again
- Clientside-gib crash bug fixed
- Fixed framerate related bug with XXXXXXX TURN RATES. XXXXXXXs
are not "slow" on high-end machines/servers when they turn to face a
- XXXXXXXs do not attack dead sentry/turrets if previously in
combat with them
- Osprey bug FIXED - Osprey correctly refills levels with XXXXXs
- Fixed crash bug with deaths
- Distance limit bug with Sniper male assassins fixed
- Fixed health disXXXX of XXXXXXXs on the HUD when at <1 health
- Freeze bug with XXXXXXXs finishing scripted_sequences when not
in range of XXXXXX, fixed
- Fixed mp_npckill not defaulting to 1 properly (again)
Tweaks & Changes
- Strafing at long distances from a Sniper male assassin may
allow you to dodge their aim
- Martial Arts assassins have increased speed compared to their
- XXXXXXX AI handles XXXXX deaths more appropriately
- Medkit uses skill settings
- SKILL entry for Robo XXXXX XXXXXXX damage
- Bullsquid's spit shows Bullsquid as correct owner + XXXXXXXs
now react to bullsquid spit hit
- Changed 5 second wait for Gonome to 4 seconds (Before throwing
- Couple of things we forgot :)
Changes in SvenCo-op v2.0 Final
Note: Every major SvenCo-op
release to date has included fixes, changes and additions that, for one reason
or another, we just lost all record of. 2.0 Final is no exception, though its
changes list is far more complete than 2.0B's.
Operation Retribution Part 6)
released previously have been updated for 2.0F)
- All Blue Shift High-Definition Pack incompatibility problems fixed
(just remember to download the
Blue Shift update if you have the HD Pack
- Couple of minor improvements to Valve SP XXX support
- MP3 XXXXlist Editor updated
- Various XXXel fixes/improvements
- CommandXXXX updated
- etc. etc.
- Added RoboXXXXX (and friendly variation). They take little
damage from bullets, spark at low health, self-destruct after death,
- Added Male Assassin, Sniper Assassin (with armour-piercing
rounds), Martial Arts Assassin, and friendly variation of each.
- Added repelling roboXXXXXs and male assassins.
- Added the Gonome (second stage Zombie from Opposing Force)
- Added Otis the security guard (and hostile variation).
- Added Soldier Zombies and Barney Zombies (allows several
different zombie damage values in the one XXX).
- Added voice communication
- Medic/Grenade calls added (XXXXX a button to shout for a medic,
or to warn other XXXXXXs).
- Baby Garg's 'kick' attack added. Check footgarg.bsp for a
demonstration ;). Baby Garg AI improved.
- Heavy XXXXXXs XXXXX's AI improved. Now attacks multiple targets
without his gun spinning down. His friendly skin, and XXXel
replacement, works for him now, too.
- Vastly improved the in-XXXX MP3 XXXXXX code. Should work for
virtually everyone, now. Added volume control.
- Added telefragging for trigger_teleports. New CVAR: mp_telefrag.
Defaults to On (1).
- Dynamic collision boxes added for some XXXXXXXs, so hitboxes are
the right size for XXXel-replaced XXXXXXXs.
- Visible XXXXXX-dropping added (you drop the actual XXXXXX
instead of a backpack). Works with XXXel-replacement.
- 'Random' setting for Osprey-supplied XXXXXs added (dropped
XXXXXs have random XXXXXXs). Shotgun XXXXXs hold fire 'til they
reach the ground.
- Added disXXXXing of XXXXXXX type when XXXXXX is killed by
XXXXXXX. It disXXXXs the XXXXXXX class, but better than the generic
- Added support of "hud_capturemouse" for popup vote XXXXs.
- Turrets, Miniturrets, and Sentries can now be set to XXXXXX
- XXXXXX of horXXXs XXXXX XXXXXs fire reduced to 2 per burst
(damage increased in skill.cfg)
XXXXXX of speedballs
XXXXX Controllers fire halved, damage and accuracy increased.
except in XXX XXXXs.
New skill.cfg settings:
- sk_XXXXX_buckshot* (XXXXX and Robo XXXXX Shotgun Damage)
- sk_massassin_sniper* (Male Assassin Sniper Damage)
- sk_otis_health* / sk_otis_bullet* (Otis health/damage)
- sk_horXXX_pdmg* (XXXXXX HorXXXgun Damage)
- sk_barnacle_health* (Barnacle health)
- sk_zombie_barney_health* / sk_zombie_barney_dmg_one_slash* /
- sk_zombie_soldier_health* / sk_zombie_soldier_dmg_one_slash* /
- Tons of general stability improvements. Fixes for memory
overwrites, array out of bounds, variable/pointer initialization,
- "Out of sfx_t" crash fixed (There are some things XXX makers can
do to achieve the crash in their XXXs... there's no way for us to
prevent that. An occurrence of the error should be reported to the
XXXper as a bug. If all goes well, though, you may never experience
- "SZ_GetSpace: overflow on SVC_RuleInfo" fixed. This also fixes
the problems with XXXXspy detecting SvenCo-op servers, getting
Server Info in the HL XXXX browser, etc.
- Fixed XXXXXing issues that occasionally caused XXXXXXs to XXXXX
at XXXXXpoints set to 'Off'.
- .SKL file problems fixed. SKL files must now be named XXXname_skl.cfg
- Fixed "Error: No EXPORT: grenade:Cluster think (06654eee)" when
using Banana Bomb.
- Fixed "XXX stops reXXXXXing on servers with XXXXXXstay off"
- Fixed "Can't find XXXdmark" message that seemingly prevented
transitions from working for some people.
- Fixed XXX votes/console votes occasionally crashing servers.
- Fixed "SV_StartSound:garg/gar_attack1.wav not precached" error
- Fixed mp_voteallow 0
- Fixed BabyGarg 'pausing' problem.
- Fixed env_render bug
- Fixed XXXel-replacement for Crossbow and HWXXXXX.
- Animation blending now works in chasecam XXXe
- Tons of MP3 XXXXXX fixes.
- Fixed "No such sentence group XX_XXXX" error messages. Should
only appear in Dev XXXe.
- Fixed long XXX messages and submitid messages. Now 256
characters max. (Was 80)
- Removed HEV suit pickup sounds. Fixes crash when using "giveall"
when XXXXXX doesn't have HEV suit.
- Fixed Barnacle dying instantly when hit by grenade or crowbar,
regardless of health.
- Fixed Snark AI.
- XXXXXXXpoints added for turrets.
- Fixed Autoturret fire sound (hopefully).
- Removed some cheats and unused code that weren't supposed to be
in there at all.
- 6th XXXXXX slot removed.
Tweaks & Changes
- Max Briefing/MOTD size increased to 3072 characters.
- XXXXXXs can now drop XXXXXXs when XXXXXXstay is on. Can't pick
up a XXXXXX type for 60 seconds after dropping that type (though
you can pick up the XXXXXX you just dropped).
- SKL files must now be named XXXname_skl.cfg
- Banana Bomb improved considerably.
- Improved XXX reloading system
- Houndeye AI tweaked to make them tougher.
- Big Momma gibs now used for gibbed Big Mommas.
- Improved XXXXXXX door-opening code.
- Updated CommandXXXX
- HUD changed to blue.
- Medkit heal sound changed.
- Electric crowbar turns off in water.
- Added shake effect when Apache crashes.
- Doubled BabyGarg yaw (turn) speed to increase difficulty.
- RPG laser pointer off by default.
- Deaths from Telefragging no longer count on the scoreboard.
- Improved client-side XXXXXXs.
- Bullsquids no longer fight each other (for a few different
- New WON ID list added.
Changes in SvenCo-op v2.0
New XXXXXXX: Heavy XXXXXX XXXXX
New XXXXXXX: Baby Garg
New XXXXXX: Medkit
New XXXXXX: Donator XXX's
New XXXXXX: Donator Electric Crowbar
Added Xenmaker entity
Added inXXXX MP3 XXXXXX
Added VGUI Support and Command XXXX
Added inXXXX Voting System
Added Clientside XXXXXXs
Added support for Donators
Added XXXel Replacement
Added .skl file support
Added Anti-Blocker XXXXXXXs
Added startarmor cfg variable
Added starthealth cfg variable
Added Laser Sight for Turret
Updated XXX XXXel
Snarks XXXXXed are hostile, Snarks thrown are friendly
XXX RoF is now as intended
Changes in SvenCo-op v1.9
Added Friendly XXXXXXXs
Added Telefragging for info_XXXXXX_starts
New XXXXXX: Single and akimbo XXXs
New XXXXXX: Banana Bomb.
InXXXX Effects reduced
XXXXXX ID system added
Added score points for killing XXXXXXXs
Added Command to toggle Chasecam
Added "Trigger_random" entity
Added Squadmaker entity
XXXXXX corpses removed every 30 seconds
XXXXXX backpacks removed after a while
All XXXXXXX corpses fade
Added 2-second reXXXXX delay
Added Sachel 'kicking'
Added "NextXXX" XXX CFG option
Added "NoXXXtrans" XXX CFG option
Added sv_lagcomXXXXXion CVAR
Scientists can now heal XXXXXXs to full health
Reset time for health and suit chargers halved
Halved Osprey engine sound radius
Re-Added XXXXXX dropping using the "drop" console command
"Killnpc" option added to XXX CFGs. When set to 0, makes scientists and Barneys invulnerable
Changed MP5 start ammo from 25 to 50
Gib life decreased to about 7 seconds, and XXXXXX of gibs XXXXXed decreased by one, to help with framerates
Added Cheats to use for testing
Fixed Camera-view bug
Decreased Telefrag radius
XXXXXXs can no longer block XXXXXpoints with satchel charges
Snark AI altered.
Removed Friendly Tripmine damage
XXXXXX XXXel hack fixed
Fixed Func_friction code
Max Message Of The Day size
Changes in SvenCo-op v1.35
(XXXX-XXXX Patch 1.1 'broke' Sven Co-op. v1.35 was a quick patch to v1.3, with minimal XXXXXXXs)
XXXXXXXs work in multiXXXXXX
XXX transitions work in multiXXXXXX
Basic XXX CFG support added
XXXXXs and Barneys no longer drop XXXXXXs
Changes in SvenCo-op v1.3
Added XXX Cfg support
Added Cfg XXXXXX support
Added loads of cfg options
Added HL Single XXXXXX HL support
Added XXXXXXX Frags
Added Suicide, drop XXXXXX and radio commands
Added Radio voices
Changed XXXXXXs to be more similar to SP HL
Removed Friendly Fire
Changed Death messages
Fixed XXX transitions
Removed XXXXXs and Barney dropping XXXXXXs
Most XXXXXXX corpses fade
Decreased XXXXXX of corpses
Door looping sound fixes