As well as the above, there are a number of extra settings that can be used to furthur customise the players equipment.
- This starts the player without a HEV suit, this means the players will be unable to easily change weapons and will be unable to see the hud, so only use it when you feel it is necessary or the player is to get a HEV suit later in the map.
- In Sven Co-op, all players by default start the map with a Med Kit that lets them heal other players and NPC's, using this command stops the players starting with the Med Kit. You can let the players pick up the Med Kit in the map by placing a weapon_medkit somewhere in the map.
- This command makes the players start with the Long Jump Module, allowing the players to jump a considerably longer distance.
- Set this to 0 to disable the Banana Bomb and to 1 to enable it, default is 1. Useful if you don't want the players to breeze through the map but still want to keep grenades availiable.
- Setting this to 1 makes the difficulty normal, 2 makes monsters harder to kill, setting it to 3 makes monsters harder to kill, and players easier to kill.
- Set to 0 if there's only one spawnpoint. This is best used for single-player maps)
- Sven Co-op lets players get points for killing monsters, this can be toggled on or off, set it to 0 if you don't want players to get frags for killing monsters.
- Map time limit, in minutes. After the time has elapsed, the map will change to the next one on the map cycle. Set to 0 for no time limit.
- Setting this to a number will change the map when a player reaches that number of frags, this is probably best used on Arena maps, although it is not recommended.
- File with list of maps to cycle through, in order. Use for map packs.
- If you don't want a player to start with the flashlight then set this to 0. Default is 1 (on).
- This setting lets you choose whether high falls just cause 10 points of damage no matter the height, or if this is set to 1 are killed on high falls (realistic). Default is 0.
mp_forcerespawn 0 - Setting of 1 forces players to respawn about a sec after death, or when this is set to 0 whenever they choose. Default is 0.
mp_weaponstay 1 - Setting of 0 makes weapons disappear after they're picked up. This means other players will have to wait to get the weapon. If set to 1 then all players can pick up the weapon without waiting for respawn.
mp_allowgaussjump 0 - Players with the Gauss gun could charge it up and shoot it into the ground to jump higher than normal. This allows them to take shortcuts in maps or to jump out of the level. Set this to 0 if you want to disable the Gauss Jump.